Licensed Lead Abatement Contractor
Founded in 2001 by Yossi Stern, New York State Lead Inc. is a recognized leader in the environmental remediation industry. The professionals at NYSL have serviced thousands of residential, commercial & industrial buildings throughout New York State; including homes, multi-family apartment buildings, prisons, hospitals & schools. Our expertise is consistently sought out by property management companies, as well as local & state government agencies. Most importantly, thousands of parents have trusted us with removing lead hazardous toxins from their homes, soil & water their children live in, play & drink.
New York State Lead Firm Licenses:
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs Home Improvement Contractor License #: 2067555 – DCA
- EPA Abatement Firm License #: LBP – F124182-2
- EPA RRP License #: NAT-116232-2
- Mold Remediator Company License #: 01347
Yossi Stern – Principle Officer New York State Lead Licenses & Certifications
- EPA RRP Lead Renovator License #: R-I-9421-19-00040
- EPA Supervisor License #: LBP-S-1252-2
- EPA Risk Assessor License #: LBP-R-1252-2
- NYC Department of Building (DOB) General Contractor License #: 608393
- Mold Abatement Worker – Supervisor License #: MS01492
- Mold Remediation Contractor License #: MR01289
- Decades of Experience
- Competitive Pricing
- Superior Service
- Professional Oversight
- EPA Certified & Trained
- Fully Insured
State Lead is dedicated to the principles of integrity, efficiency, cost effectiveness, & dependability. NYSL President Yossi Stern, oversees every project, & communicates with every client. Yossi has lectured on environmental remediation, appeared on local television to discuss the dangers of lead poisoning, & published articles on lead abatement & remediation in trade industry journals.
Combining years of experience in the environmental remediation & construction industries, NYSL will review & correct all New York City Department of Health (DOH) or Department of Housing Preservation & Development (HPD) violations. For clients outside New York City, NYSL has worked extensively with State & Federal agencies. We guarantee our work & will assist in submitting all forms & supporting documentation to the appropriate agency. NYSL’s commitment to you is to see the completion of your EPA or HUD audit; or the correction of violations issued by any city, State or Federal agency.