Welcome to New York State Lead
If you are a:
- Parent with a child
- Planning on having a baby
- Preparing to rent or purchase a new home or property
- Property manager or Management Company
- Received a New York City Violation from HPD (Housing Preservation & Development)
- Received a New York City Violation from DOH (Department of Health)
- Received a New York State or Federal violation
- Operate or own a daycare center or child facility/school
- Own or manage HUD buildings
We can be of service to you!
Let us insure your home or property is lead safe and lead hazard free for your child. We will come out to your home or property we will perform a visual inspection, test for lead paint and lead hazards, review any violations you may have, and prepare a fair and honest proposal for you.
New York State Lead EPA & HUD Certified
Yossi Stern, owner of New York State Lead, has over two decades of lead testing, abatement & remediation experience and is EPA and HUD certified and licensed. The effects of lead poisoning can be devastating causing serious health issues and or thousands of dollars in violations for home owners. New York State Lead will help you keep your home/business safe and ensure that the lead is properly removed in accordance to city, state and federal rules and regulations. Yossi Stern and New York State Lead will work within your schedule and offer you times that are convenient for both you and your tenants and we will walk you through the project step-by-step.
New York State Lead Services
XRF Testing, Dust Wipes, Clearance, Water, Soil, Personal Items, Furniture, Etc.
Abatement & Removal
Lead / City Violations – HPD & DOH, Pre-Construction Testing, Lead Abatement & Lead Paint Removal, Chemical Stripping, and Liquid Encapsulate
Explain & Identify Possible Lead Hazards & Concerns, Home Maintenance, and Plan
Mold Inspection & Testing, Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, & Post Remediation Mold Clearance Testing
Lead Violation Corrections
NYC HPD & Dept. of Health issue lead paint violations on your home.
1. We will review the violations with you.
2 Address and correct all violations.
3. Prepare & deliver to you all the documents for submittal to the city agency to dismiss the violations.
EPA Lead Paint Contractor
New York State Lead is trained & licensed in lead testing & abatement. We have been in business since 1999. We have performed 1000’s of lead paint projects.