Certified Lead Contractor, Lead Paint Abatement & Lead Paint Violation Removal
Lead Paint Violations
1. Yossi Stern of New York State Lead will review any violation you may have and prepare a fair and honest proposal to have the lead removed for you.
- New York City DOH (Department of Health) violation: we will correct it.
- New York City HPD (Department of Housing Preservation & Development) violation: we will correct it
- Any New York State or Federal Lead Paint violation: we will correct it.
2. Our EPA certified lead abatement supervisor will explain to you step-by-step how we will correct the HPD or DOH violation or perform the abatement.
3. We can address, answer, file & submit ALL the documentation on your behalf to the appropriate agencies to remove the HPD or DOH violation or Lead notice you received.
4. We can conduct any abatement /removal of lead paint in your home or property.
5. We can chemical strip lead paint off of any structure & preserve the structure for you.
6. All of our Lead Abatement and Lead Removal projects are accomplished with the highest regard to the lead paint laws, rules & regulations.
7. All of our lead workers, supervisors, inspectors & risk assessors are trained certified and licensed by EPA, HUD & OSHA.
8. We only use HEPA equipment.
New York State Lead uses the most advanced methods in removing & abating lead from your home & property.
Lead Paint Removal & Abatement Techniques
Wet Scraping & Liquid Encapsulation
Technique where all peeling leaded paint is removed.
Then the surface is wet & covered with an City & State approved encapsulate that bonds materials to the existing painted surface.
One way of reducing exposure to lead paint is to cover the surface with a new surface & doesn’t require the removal of the lead paint.
Removal or Replacement
Sometimes it is just easier to replace windows &/or sills, doors, or woodwork than it is to remove lead-based paint.
This avoids the creation of the dust & chips that become an airborne hazard.
New York State Lead utilizes environmentally safe and EPA approved products to remove lead based paint from your walls.